Lack Of Confidence And Hard To Communicate - Lovely Sunshine Lack Of Confidence And Hard To Communicate

Lack Of Confidence And Hard To Communicate


Assalamualaikum,


Blog Challenge



Hi,

Today I want to write about an area in my life that I would like to improve. To me, these areas are my weaknesses since I was a small kid. I want to improve my lack of confidence and I want to get involved more around people. People knows me as a shy person. I am an introvert person. I need a lot of confidence to starts a conversation with new people I met. I easily get nervous when I try to speak up in front of people. I can speak but I can't speak in front of people especially when doing a presentation. The presentation takes a lot of my energy to think and in the same time to convey what I understand to audiences. Sometimes my hands shiver because I am too nervous.

I have trouble to communicate with people when I tried to tell a story, they will ignore me and I thought what a waste, I shouldn't say about it before. They never asked me, what am I going to say? That's why when I tried to say something, someone interrupts me and I will forget what I want to say. After that, the topic that I want to talk so much just vanished. I am the only one that is left out. The only thing that willing to listen to my feelings is my pillow. Every time I had a problem, I always kept it by myself.That's why I preferred to use the messaging app than talk one on one.

I want to improve my confidence level so I can go through every obstacle that I will be faced. When I read other blogs, I want to left some comments but I don't know what appropriate words to say.

Do you have some tips to let me overcome my weaknesses stated above? If you do, please leave your comments below. I will appreciate it.

That's all for today.

Love,
Mya Rosli



Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. I feel you, I'm going through the same thing.. It's just tough being a shy person :') But for presentations, my advice would be make a lot of practice. Practice cakap sorang2 and kuat2, insyaAllah bila prepared tu akan rasa confident.

    When it comes to communicating with other people, hmm, I would say just go for it, face your fears... but do it slowly. Lama2 akan okay insyaAllah. It takes a lot of time to build up courage and confidence, tapi I can tell you that hasilnya akan ada. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, practice dear and just believe more in yourself than those who you thought may criticize you. They might critic but only to make you better so don't be afraid. If they really want to belittle you then just ignore them since toxic peoples are a waste of time. I am trying still as well. Hope both of us will succeed!

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih atas komen yang diberi.
Mya akan blogwalking ke blog anda semula.